How our application is working ?
- The ChargeAngels Application is running over the cloud. The communication between the backend and chargers is the Global Rest Webservice OCPP.
- It is also possible to collect other king of asserts by integrating proprietary webservices from vendor such as photovoltaics or Energy Management Systems.
- The OCPP Open Charge Point Protocol (ISO 15118 ): Defines the way to charge from the EV to the CSO (Charging Station Operator).
- The OSCP Open Smart Charging Protocol: Connection from CSO to DSO (Distribution System Operator) i.e. Smart City and Grid providers.
- The version OCPP 2.0 will be the basis for the new IEC 63110 standard "Protocol for Management of Electric Vehicles charging and discharging infrastructures“.