- Divide by 10 the number of needed charging spots and total TCO.
- Divide by 2 the needed energy by using a smartcharge algorithm (smartcharge).
- Handle and Organize Electric Vehicle car fleet Charging.
- Handle energy sharing across time, priority and available resources (smartgrid).
- Assist Electric Vehicle Users to find a free charging spot and charge their car.
- Assist Car fleet administrator for cost calculation and maintenance.
- Educates the users for best practices by displaying statistics.
Open E-Mobility V2.4.69 - Opensource Apache Licence V2Features:
- Dashboard: Real time status, availability, instantaneous delivered power.
- User view: history, charging curve, total spent energy, time and price.
- User Administration: manage users for access, roles, password and personal data.
- Charger Administration: Setup remotely all the parameters ex: max delivered power.
- Debug Administration: Intuitive log management and debug information.
- Statistics: User Statistics per charger and time, Usage statistics per charger and time.
- User Notifications: Start and End of Charge, SOC, Total Consumption.
- Administrator Notifications: Non authorized access, new user accounts, Errors
- Security: Role management (Admin, User, Demo), HTTPS, WSS and GDPR enabled.
- Protocol: International OCPP 1.6 J compatible. OCPP1.6 P&C on going.
- The mobile application is available for iOS and Android
- The administration handles multi-compagny and multi-sites
- The dashboard can be easily replicated into independent dashboard Cloud name-spaces.
- E-Roaming / OCPI 2.1 Gireve Certified (CPO & eMSP).
- Billing and Invoices using Stripe secured API.
Next Versions will handle:
- Booking of Chargers on the Fly.
- Global Supervision of the Grid: Chargers, Buildings and Solar Panels.
- Global Supervision of car fleet: real time SOC, kilometer, energy consumption.
- User Profiling and and Smart resources sharing (machine learning).
- Predictive demand of Energy (Big Data).
Hardware Compatibility (40 brands):
- AC chargers: Schneider, Legrand, Mennekes, Keba, EVBox, Webasto, Ebee, ChargeX, Ingeteam, Wallbox, Total EV, ATESS, Alfen ...
- DC chargers: ABB, Delta, IES, Tritium, Efacec, DBT, Lafon, Ecotap, Greenmotion, Alpitronic
- Application deployment on promises or in any Cloud platforms.
- IT operations on Central Server.
- Charger Setup and commissioning.
- New Custom developments.
Prerequisites for our software deployment: chargers should be compatible with the OCPP1.6J Protocol and Internet connected
Charger physical connexion: RJ45 or Fiber, wireless: 3G or Wifi (Zigbee, bluetooth, LoRa ou Sygfox not recommended regarding performances).